Thursday, August 05, 2010

Whoo, whooo.

ACK! Don't you love the new owl punch?? I love birds and my middle daughter loves owls so this is one punch I'll need to order. Again, one of the make and takes at the demo mingle this past weekend used the owl punch so I borrowed it to make a birthday card that I needed for the daughter of a friend. We are giving her a Night Owl purse from Vera Bradley so I knew I had to make this card to match! The colors are Black, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake and Pink Pirouette. Do you like the birthday hat? I just cut that out of cardstock myself and added the rhinestone to the top. TIP: The pupils on the owl are so tiny that I didn't use the punch outs for them, I just used a marker and drew them in.

1 comment:

LorieR said...

An owl punch?! Gotta pull my catty back out. How on earth did I miss that?! This is Super Cute!!