Monday, July 12, 2010

Sweet Scoops Birthday

Yes, I do still stamp...once in awhile. Has it really been since February since I have posted to my blog? I have stamped a bit since then and must have forgotten to add my projects here. So, I'll post a few for your viewing pleasure. My oldest has a birthday party to go to today and she requested the Sweet Scoops Stamp set for the card. I got the color combination from the wrapping paper of the gift. I've used Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie and Certainly Celery. Everything is from Stampin' Up! except the "cherry" gem on top of the ice cream cone. The ribbon is the Pumpkin Pie striped ribbon that just retired. I'm glad I had a bit left because it worked perfectly for this card. The sentiment comes from the "go-to" set, Teeny Tiny Wishes. Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

NEEDLEWINGS said...

such a "sweet" card!

Unknown said...

Totally adorable!!!!TFS
And it was lovely getting to know you this past weekend! Cant wait to see you again! many hugs!
Dawn Marie